1. WE ADMITTED WE WERE POWERLESS OVER ALCOHOL-THAT OUR LIVES HAD BECOME UNMANAGEABLE
2. CAME TO BELIEVE THAT A POWER GREATER THAN OURSELVES COULD RESTORE US TO SANITY.
3. MADE A DECISION TO TURN OUR WILL AND OUR LIFES OVER TO THE CARE OF GOD AS WE UNDERSTOOD HIM.
4. MADE A SEARCHING AND FEARLESS MORAL INVENTORY OF OURSELVES.
5. ADMITTED TO GOD, TO OURSELVES, AND TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING THE EXACT NATURE OF OUR WRONGS.
6. WERE ENTIRELY READY TO HAVE GOD REMOVE ALL THESE DEFECTS OF CHARACTER.
7. HUMBLY ASKED HIM TO REMOVE OUR SHORT-COMMINGS.
8. MADE A LIST OF ALL PERSONS WE HAD HARMED, AND BECAME WILLING TO MAKE AMENDS TO THEM ALL.
9. MADE A DIRECT AMENDS TO SUCH PEOPLE WHENEVER POSSIBLE, EXCEPT WHEN TO DO SO WOULD INJURE THEM OR OTHERS.
10. CONTINUES TO TAKE PERSONAL INVENTORY AND WHEN WE WERE WRONG PROMPTLY ADMITTED IT.
11. SOUGHT THROUGH PRAYER AND MEDITATION TO IMPROVE OUR CONSCIOUS CONTACT WITH GOD AS WE UNDERSTOOD HIM PRAYING ONLY FOR KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WILL FOR US AND THE POWER TO CARRY THAT OUT.
12. HAVING HAD A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE AS THE RESULT OF THESE STEPS, WE TRIED TO CARRY THIS MESSAGE TO ALCOHOLICS, AND TO PRACTICE THESE PRINCIPALS IN ALL OUR AFFAIRS.
ANAHEIM ALANA CLUB
Copyright 2013. Anaheim Alana club. All Rights Reserved.
Anaheim Alana Club provides meeting space for Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous and Alanon Meetings. We are looking to start AlaTeen Meetings and a Babysitting meeting soon. We welcome all 12 step groups here at the 202.
The club also hosts a number of Special Events throughout the year. Event range from Karaoke every Friday night, to Dances, Open Mic Night, Comedy, Bingo and much more on Saturday nights. We also have Holiday parties and close the street off for the Block Parties and Fund Raisers all while listening to great live music from the stage. The events are planned as an alternative to going out and drinking and using drugs. Members, their families, and guests are always invited to get involved by participating in the planning of club activities.
It's About Family... Welcome Home!
12 STEPS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
The Anaheim Alana is a 501 (C) 3 Non-Profit organization and is self supporting through membership dues and rent from 12 step meetings.
The club is governed by a volunteer board of directors who are members and have a minimum length of one year.
The Anaheim Alana Club is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism and drug addiction.
The club is open 7 days a week and meetings are held daily. Additionally, there are Women's Meetings, Speaker Meetings, and Book Study meetings.
Anaheim Alana has membership opportunites. Dues are only $7 a month. Membership includes the use of the facility during regular club hours, discounts on snack and beverages, discounts on club events and a "Membors Only" room where you can enjoy a causual card game with other members, relax and watch T.V. and visit with one another as well as the internet code for your convenience.